Seeed Studio XIAO Series are diminutive development boards, sharing a similar hardware structure, where the size is literally thumb-sized. The code name “XIAO” here represents its half feature “Tiny”, and the other half will be “Puissant”.
Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32C3 adopts new RISC-V architecture, supporting both Wi-Fi and BLE wireless connectivities. For Internet of Things applications, you will find it is flexible and suitable for all kinds of IoT scenarios.
- Flexible MCU Board: Incorporate the ESP32-C3 32-bit RISC-V chip, operating up to 160 MHz, mounted multiple development ports, supported by Arduino / CircuitPython
- Outstanding RF performance: Implement complete Wi-Fi functions and Bluetooth Low Energy, while supporting communication over 100m with a U.FL antenna
- Elaborate Power Design: Provide 4 working modes as low as 44 μA in deep sleep mode, while supporting lithium battery charge management
- Thumb-sized Design: 21 x 17.5mm, Seeed Studio XIAO series classic form factor, suitable for wearable devices
- Perfect for Production: Breadboard-friendly & SMD design, no components on the back
Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32C3 has equipped a highly-integrated ESP32-C3 chip, built around a 32-bit RISC-V chip processor with a four-stage pipeline that operates at up to 160 MHz.
The board equips highly-integrated ESP32-C3 SoC. The chip has been installed with a complete 2.4GHz Wi-Fi subsystem which means it supports Station mode, SoftAP mode, SoftAP & Station mode, and promiscuous mode for multiple Wi-Fi applications. It works under an ultra-low power state, also supporting features of Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth mesh. There are 400 KB SRAM & 4 MB Flash on the chip, allowing for more programming space, and bringing more possibilities to the IoT control scenarios